the sadness of infertility, the belief in defying the odds, and the hope for a miracle
Thursday, December 30, 2010
one big, fat follicle! :)
I had an ultrasound this morning, and Dr. Schmidt said that my follicle is ready! He is very pleased with the size of the follicle, and my estradiol levels have been increasing appropriately with each blood draw, too. Oh, how I hope this will be the month! I will be giving myself the Novarel injection (to induce ovulation 36 hours later) tonight around 9:00 PM, and Brian and I have to be at the office at 7:30 on Saturday morning for insemination. Yes, they are open on New Year's Day! When the nurse called me this afternoon with the instructions for Saturday, I told her that I can't believe they are open on New Year's Day. She said that they are open every day of the year except Christmas morning. I couldn't believe it! I am hoping that January 1st is a lucky day for insemination. It's the very first day of a brand new year. So, it looks like I will be taking a pregnancy test on January 18th or 19th. Fingers and toes crossed that this is our month!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fingers, toes and hairs crossed. A new year for new beginnings. I'm so excited for you. So excited for you.
ReplyDeleteLove ya.
Christi
yeah!!!!!!!!! So exciting! I feel a bunch of positive thoughts while reading this and I hope this will work and be the best way to bring in 2011!!! Woohoo! Keep me posted girlie! Saying lots of prayers and fertile thoughts =)
ReplyDelete