Wednesday, September 25, 2013

wonderful news!

We got the results of Brian's chromosome/genetic analysis ... completely NORMAL!! What a relief!! We are both thrilled that everything turned out OK there. Brian said he had no doubt it would be completely normal (haha), and of course I was very hopeful, but ... with all the bumps in the road that we have encountered along the way, I was so afraid that there would be bad news. So, we are moving forward with getting ready for the frozen embryo transfer. I will meet with one of Dr. Schmidt's nurses this Friday to go over the timeline for all of the new medications and the frozen embryo transfer. I have already started taking the extra folic acid and the daily low-dose aspirin. I'm not sure when I will start the Lovenox injections and prednisone. I also don't know for sure if I will be doing the intralipid infusions. Without giving away too many details, I will tell you that we are planning to do the frozen embryo transfer sometime before the holidays. I am hoping beyond my wildest dreams that we will have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving!! Any positive energy and good vibes sent our way would be very much appreciated! :)

1 comment:

  1. So exciting!!!! This is going to be your year!!!! =) Leading into an amazing 2014 for ya!!!

    ReplyDelete