Patty (Dr. Schmidt's nurse) called today with the results of his analysis. She said that everything looks great. His count is 59,000,000 (should be greater than 20,000,000), his motility is 70% (should be at least 50%, which means that at least 50% are moving in the right direction), and his activity is 2++, which means they are moving the way they should be. So, Brian has strong, plentiful, good swimmers! :) I am not surprised at all!
I am relieved that everything is working right with him, because Dr. Schmidt said that male fertility issues are more difficult to fix than female fertility issues. So, now we know that I am the one that is broken. :( Hopefully Dr. Schmidt can fix me and we can finally have a baby after all these years. I just want to be pregnant and feel a baby growing and moving inside me. I can only imagine what an amazing experience that must be.
You are not broken, love!!!! Just a few bumps in the road to get you in the right direction! Keeping my fingers crossed!
ReplyDelete