Friday, August 6, 2010

lots of good follicles :)

I had my ultrasound today. Dr. Schmit said that my uterus lining had good thickness (Clomid can actually cause thinning of the uterine lining, which is not conducive to embryo implantation), so that is great! He also saw 3 large follicles in my right ovary and 2-3 smaller follicles in my left ovary. This is also great news! I will be giving myself the HCG injection tomorrow night (at work!), so I will ovulate on Monday morning. I am trying not to get my hopes up, but of course I am very hopeful that I will get pregnant this time!

I will have blood drawn next Monday (8/16) to check my mid-luteal progesterone level. This number will confirm that I actually did ovulate. On Monday, 8/23, I will take a home pregnancy test!!! This is going to be a long couple of weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment