Well, I am sad to report that I started my period today. I am feeling a lot more sad and disappointed than I thought I would. I guess I just wasn't expecting it to start so early, if it was indeed going to start. I called Dr. Schmidt's nurse to let her know that I started, and she asked me if I was sure it was really my period and not just spotting. She said that spotting is somewhat common very early in a pregnancy. I told her I was sure it was my period, and she reassured me that a lot of couples have to do more than one cycle of Clomid before they get pregnant.
I am sad about starting my period and not being pregnant, and now I have to go to work for the next 3 nights. :(
I will be starting the next round of Clomid on Sunday, and the cycle will begin again!
Oh well ... I guess this will make me appreciate it that much more when (if) I do get pregnant ...
You will get pregnat =) At least, now you have had 2 normal cycles in hopes to get everything right!!! Keeping my fingers crossed it all works out for you!
ReplyDelete