I am pretty sure I felt myself ovulate this morning. I am aware that this is way too much information for some of you, but I just had to share. ;)
I was driving home (from my 3rd 12.5+ hour night of work in a row) at around 8:15 AM, which was the ETO (estimated time of ovulation ... haha), and I was just picturing that big fat follicle rolling down my fallopian tube and bouncing around in my uterus. I am laughing as I type this. :)
Who actually thinks about these things!? I do!!!
So now, the agonizing 14 day wait begins until September 20th, when I take the official home pregnancy test. I am really going to try to force myself not to test earlier than the 20th, because the disappointment is hard. I must be a glutton for punishment, because I do the early tests knowing they will absolutely be negative (even though I have a glimmer of hope for a positive!). Oh well.
I am heading off now to enjoy a couple days away from work! :)
YAY!!! I thought of you this morning when I woke up! Get busy making that baby!!! =) YOU CAN DO IT!!! (literally.... =P) I hope work went well for you the past 3 nights! I've got 3 in a row starting today... =( But then I'll be off for 6 days! YAY! I hope you enjoy your days off! Will be thinking of you! And I hope I'll see you this week!
ReplyDeleteyou are too funny!!!! They say that sometimes you can "feel" when you ovulate. My cousin always could. I guess I'm not that "in tune" with my body to feel it.
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! I hope the next 12 days go quickly for you!
Keeping our fingers crossed it worked!!