the sadness of infertility, the belief in defying the odds, and the hope for a miracle
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
confirmed: not pregnant :(
I got a call from one of Dr. Schmidt's nurses this morning ... the blood test confirmed that I am not pregnant. Very sad. :( Now, I just have to wait for my period to start, and then we will start over again. We are going to do one more cycle of IUI. If that doesn't work, we will meet with Dr. Schmidt to discuss our options. I'm guessing we will be looking at IVF (in vitro fertilization) if this next cycle of IUI doesn't work. Now, I am going to hurry up and wait ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Darn it!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry Jess! I was so hoping that the test was just negative like mine but you really were pregnant!!!! Hoping the next cycle works for you guys! I hate the thought of you having to go through IVF! So much stress girlie! Keep your chin up and "just keep swimming" like on finding nemo =)
ReplyDelete