Well, it's time for a new cycle, and I am staying positive!!
Dr. Schmidt's nurse called me today and told me to start the clomid tomorrow (since they want day 3, aka clomid start date, to be 3 full days into the cycle, and I only spotted most of the day on Saturday ... sorry for the TMI!).
My ultrasound is scheduled for October 4, and I will most likely ovulate on October 6th. Interestingly enough, October 6 is our 9-year wedding anniversary, and I am a big believer in "3rd time is a charm" in life, so I am choosing to believe that all of this is meant to be. :)
See, it's meant to be!!!!! Can't wait to hear how it works! You aren't working 3's that weekend, right? Doug and I are here cheering you on!!!!
ReplyDeleteSending positive baby vibes your way, Jess!!! You and Brian are SUCH wonderful people, and you both will be AMAZING parents... there is no way that a baby is not in your future!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!! Keep your spirits up.. And don't work too hard! Love you!
ReplyDelete