Tuesday, September 28, 2010

time in slow motion

I've never been one to wish away the passage of time. That being said, it's amazing how slowly time seems to pass since we've been trying to get pregnant.

I finished the five days of clomid (double dose) on Saturday. The hot flashes were much more frequent and intense this time. I'm still having them now, three days after I stopped taking the medicine. I always get hot at work normally, just from running around so much. But, the last few days that I worked, I had moments where I was sweating profusely. I was making an effort to spend time in front of the fans in my patients' rooms as often as possible! ;) I am also much more moody this time ... poor Brian. :( I have to put on a happy face at work, so I feel like I really let my moodiness shine through when I'm at home. :(

So, I'm anxiously awaiting next Monday, which is the ultrasound to see how many follicles I have. I will also most likely give myself the HCG injection that day, too. Then, the long two-week wait until taking a pregnancy test (or starting my period) begins.

1 comment:

  1. at least you have your big anniversary coming up! Any special plans? Hopefully, you can have a nice relaxing night out on the town and then come home to make that baby haha Good luck girlie! I'm praying for ya!

    ReplyDelete