Thursday, April 5, 2012

first ultrasound :)

The ultrasound went well. Dr. Nash said that he saw exactly what he wanted to see ... a little black circle (gestational sac). I was disappointed to not see the heartbeat today, but he said it is too early, especially since I probably implanted late. I will have another ultrasound next Thursday morning, and we are hoping to see the heartbeat then. I will breathe much easier once I see the heartbeat. It's so stressful to have this nagging thought in the back of my mind that we don't truly know what is inside the little black circle. I am trying to stay positive, but it's scary. I'm ready for next Thursday already! I have been feeling nauseous at the same time every day, so I have to believe that is a good sign that things are progressing well. It was exciting to see the little black circle. :)

2 comments:

  1. What's in the little black hole??? That's a BABY!!! :) YAY!!! I can't wait to see the tadpole pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, an ultrasound already?! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete